October 19-23, 2022
with Kamini Desai, Ph.D.
PREREQUISITE: Yoga Nidra I: Immersion
Live Online Zoom Session Schedule:
• October 19, 2022 (Wednesday)
o 7:00pm-8:30pm ET, or
o 4:00pm-5:30pm PT, or
o 1:00am-2:30am CET
• October 20-22, 2022 (Thursday-Saturday)
o 9:00am-1:00pm and 2:00pm-6:00pm ET, or
o 6:00am-10:00am and 11:00am-3:00pm PT, or
o 3:00pm-7:00pm and 8:00pm-12:00am CET
• October 23, 2022 (Sunday)
o 9:00am-1:00pm and 1:45pm-3:00pm ET, or
o 6:00am-10:00am and 10:45am-12:00pm PT, or
o 3:00pm-7:00pm and 7:45pm-9:00pm CET
All sessions will be live online and attendance is required to receive a certificate.
The Art of Sleep Meditation that Awakens Your True Nature
Combining science with the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will be able to develop Yoga Nidra protocols to address such conditions as:
• Habits and Addictions
• Trauma and PTSD
• Depression and Anxiety
This course of study not only provides you with the skills to guide others in yoga nidra, but is also the ideal tool for your own transformation. You will receive your own unique yoga nidra card deck system which will allow you to easily customize Yoga Nidra experiences. This training is excellent for psychologists, mindfulness practitioners, bodyworkers, yoga teachers, healthcare workers, helping professionals, hypnotherapists and energy healers in search of new tools to serve their clients.
Yoga Nidra II: Certification is a continuation of Yoga Nidra I: Immersion. Once you have successfully completed both Yoga Nidra I and II: Immersion and Certification, you will receive Certification as an I AM Yoga Nidra Certified Facilitator.
This course is guided and expertly mentored by Kamini Desai and John Vosler via live zoom conferences, combined with post-meeting quizzes and at home study and personal practice components for a total of 50 hours. Some participants will be taking the course live in person with Kamini and some will be online led by John Vosler. Both groups will be learning from both teachers and will receive personal mentoring from assistants and both lead teachers.
- Yoga Nidra: The Art of Transformational Sleep By Kamini Desai is required for this course and includes detailed information for later reference as well as research references that are designed to accompany the course. The book may be purchased as a paperback here: https://iam.yoga/shop/books/yoga-nidra-art-transformational-sleep/.
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. They can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside the course.
- Read Cancelation Policy Here: https://iameducation.org/registration-policy/
- You will have access to the course for 90 days beyond the completion of the last Live Session in the Course.
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee. To do this use this form: https://iameducation.org/forms/e-course-extension/
- The hours you from this course transfer into the International Association of Yoga Therapist (IAYT) Accredited 800 Hour I AM Yoga Therapy Program.
•Kamini Desai is a YACEP/Yoga Alliance CE Provider and this course will count as CE Hours for RYTs.
IAYT Yoga Therapists: 45APD hours: https://www.iayt.org/page/APD_Course_Listing#K(look under "K" for Kamini)
• Upon successful completion of Yoga Nidra I and Yoga Nidra II hours count towards Amrit Yoga Institute 300 RYT and 500 RYT programs.
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D at https://www.kaminidesai.com/