with Kamini Desai, Ph.D.
Build Your Immunity to Anxiety
This course is specifically designed for those suffering from the effects of high stress and anxiety. Using Breathwork, Yogic Philosophy and Yoga Nidra/NSDR (Non-Sleep Deep Relaxation), this course expertly guides you through a multi-faceted approach to understanding factors that contribute to anxiety and learning concrete, tangible tools to interrupt it. You will receive a 4-step, 17 minute protocol to help you short circuit the stress response. Throughout the course you will learn and have the option to add/substitute additional techniques until you have a crafted a finely tuned personal practice that specifically works for you. Teaching modules are followed by high-quality, eminently useful guided experiences that can be used again and again. Includes 6 learning modules and 6 experiential modules as well as suggested practice between classes.
• The Four Steps to Stop Anxiety
• Signs of Nervous System Dysregulation
• Anxiety creating thoughts and habits
• How to processing feelings healthfully
• Yogic Techniques and their practice in action
• Take back control of your life
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Understand yourself and your anxiety producing patterns
• Walk away with simple techniques you can use anywhere
• Authentic Yogic teachings specifically distilled and crafted for maximum benefit
• Self-paced, high quality and engaging content
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience
- You will have access to the course for 90 days.
- Read Cancelation Policy Here: https://iameducation.org/registration-policy/
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee. To do this use this form: https://iameducation.org/forms/e-course-extension/
Kamini Desai is a YACEP/Yoga Alliance CE Provider and this course will count as CE Hours for RYTs.
For 800-Hours this program constitutes Module 4 of the Amrit Yoga Institute 800 Hour Yoga Therapy Training. Your hours may transfer. *You must be a certified yoga teacher to qualify.
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D at https://www.kaminidesai.com/