with Kamini Desai, Ph.D. mentored by John Vosler
PREREQUISITE: Yoga Nidra I and II: Immersion and Certification
Discover the ancient esoteric roots of Yoga Nidra Sleep Meditation
The Yoga Nidra III: Advanced Training effects a quantum leap into the hidden teachings of the Upanishads, the Yoga Sutras, the origins of Yoga Nidra, as well as rare teachings from our lineage-- all of which will allow you to cultivate an even more profound grasp of the influence, scope, and applications of this practice. You will enhance your knowledge of the Koshas, their functions, and how they can be nourished and strengthened through the practice of Yoga Nidra. Through scriptural study, you will gain a deeper appreciation of the immensity of Yoga Nidra and the place it holds in the 8-limbed Path of Yoga. Receive little-known secrets to provide further clarity on experiences had during Yoga Nidra. Acquire a more thorough comprehension of the Higher and Lower Mind, how the Ego is created, the role it plays in your spiritual journey, the Chitta, and how to unlock the unique power of the Wisdom body to shape and create your life.
Solutions for grief, trauma and transition
You will learn the basics of Yoga Nidra as it is applied in Yoga Therapy, using protocols to aid those seeking emotional integration; as well as solutions for grief, trauma, and other forms of energetic blockages. We will take an in-depth look at visualizations and image techniques, understanding how they relate to the Mental and Wisdom Bodies, when to incorporate them, and how to deliver them so they do not activate the Thinking Mind. In addition to a manual, you will receive a set of Advanced Yoga Nidra cards including new techniques and variations.
- Course materials are digitally provided for convenience. They can be downloaded from the FILES section of your course and printed at home or you can order hard copies and have them professionally printed at additional cost. Instructions provided inside course.
- You will have access to the course for 90 days.
- Read Cancelation Policy Here: https://iameducation.org/registration-policy/
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee. To do this use this form: https://iameducation.org/forms/e-course-extension/
Features and Benefits
• In-depth study of ancient texts
• Expand your knowledge of Yoga Nidra and its secrets
• New Yoga Nidra techniques to share
• Guided Yoga Nidra experiences
• Recognize and address the various stages of emotional integration with Yoga Nidra
• Help others connect to intuition and higher knowing in times of confusion and crisis
Kamini Desai is a YACEP/Yoga Alliance CE Provider and this course will count as CE Hours for RYTs.
For 800-Hours this program constitutes Module 4 of the Amrit Yoga Institute 800 Hour Yoga Therapy Training. Your hours may transfer. *You must be a certified yoga teacher to qualify.
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D at https://www.kaminidesai.com/